As the title reads, here are some examples of the pieces of work that I have had published. At the moment it only contains those that have been put up online:
*** If you check out my Tumblr account you will find scanned copies of my written articles (well, some- I only figured out my PDF-scanner-mobile-app-y thingie the other day!)
Five Reasons Social Media is Dangerously Addictive (Kettle Mag, October 2013)
- As a personal addict, I recount the five main attributes which make social media so tempting.
Ibiza: drugs, beaches, alcohol and passed out teenagers (Kettle Mag, August 2012)
- After a summer holiday in Ibiza I decided to give my opinion on the place, and some of the misfortunes I faced!
How High is Too High for Killer Heels? (Kettle Mag, August 2012)
- This article is in response to recent research which confirmed that on average, British women wear the highest heels in Europe. It has a lot of my personal view point and history into it.
Tattoos: What, Where and Why Should You Get One? (The Student Journals, May 2012)
- This comment article was written firstly in response to a comment made in regards to a tattoo that I got. However I attempted to write in an informative and neutral style.
US Universities vs. UK Universities (The Student Journals, April 2012)
- This is a factual I wrote with underlying concerns regarding the increase in tuition fees for 2012/13 students.