So there’s something kind of strange going on but hey, I’m not one to blame coincidences. But this morning I decided to reignite this old blog malarky… I couldn’t particularly tell you why but given that I now have a diary, a “journal for notes and scribblings” as well as various pads for my university work I’ve clearly got too much to say. And I hope some of it might be a little interesting to you.
But first, and by far the weirdest thing to happen to me this morning, is that it’s mine and WordPress’ 5 year anniversary!
Of course I’ve not been five years on this specific blog. But it’s definitely strange thinking back to five years ago. That was before university, I had a boyfriend… Pretty sure it was around this time five years ago that I had plans to go to Rome. Wow, it all seems to have been so long ago!
Well, back to the present day and what to discuss? I do have a growing list of topics, but they all deserve their own updates. But since 22 January what has happened?
- Got a new job for the summer
- I’m going to Leeds Festival!
- For some reason, I’m going to the Sports’ Ball… Despite not being on a team. Any reason to buy a nice dress!
- Went to hospital this weekend, anaphylactic shock.
- And I’m still not entirely sure I’m going to survive my masters!
Of course, I’ll write more about all of that when I’m not rushing off to work. I just wanted to give you all a head’s up- I’m back!