So, where to begin. This week is going to see the start of a new me. Project: Adult Jade (sorting my life out). Not like I don’t say that every single day but I guess writing it down makes it a bit more… Accountable.
I guess I should give you a quick debrief of what’s happening during my absense from the blogging community. Well here it goes:
- Got an American boyfriend
- … We broke up
- Started at camp
- … Came back to the UK
- Started my masters
- … Had a confidence crisis
- … Nearly dropped out
- Started watching Breaking Bad
- Completed that series about the London Call Girl (with Billie Piper?)
- Decided I’m going to apply to some American universities for my PhD
- … Decided I was even doing a PhD
- Started on the university paper, Pluto
- Updated my blog
- Got glandular fever
- … Which turned into Hepatisis
- … Which meant I completely lost my appetite and lost over a stone (not healthy!)
- And I’m currently without stable employment
- And skint. Really skint.
Of course, I could go into it in more detail. A lot more detail. But right now, I’m starting a fresh, which means not rehashing those horrible details. I’m over it and therefore the old Jade is of no importance to you readers!
Onwards and upwards eh.